Henkel Selects Cornerstone to Drive Agility and Employee Engagement
SANTA MONICA, Calif. AND LONDON – 19 March 2019 - Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced that Henkel has selected the Cornerstone Learning, Performance and Recruiting suites to evolve its talent management, drive digital learning and support its company-wide digital upskilling initiative.
Henkel is a global industrial and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It holds leading positions with its three business units, including Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. The company employs a highly diverse team with 53,000 people worldwide – and nearly 85 percent of employees work outside of Germany.
Henkel has a clear growth strategy with a strong focus on digitalisation. HR plays a crucial role in the company’s cultural and digital transformation. Cornerstone will enable Henkel to streamline and accelerate its global digital HR processes and increase agility. Further, Henkel has started a company-wide digital upskilling initiative to ensure its employees have the right digital skill sets that are needed for the future.
To help achieve this, Henkel will implement Cornerstone’s Learning, Performance and Recruiting suites. With Cornerstone’s flexible, intuitive and user-friendly solution, the company will be able to:
• Support global upskilling: The Cornerstone Learning suite enables employees to have engaging learning experiences through an intuitive platform. With this implementation, Henkel’s employees will be able to personalise their learning experience and receive custom learning recommendations, ensuring life-long learning on-the-job.
• Increase employee engagement: Cornerstone suites will improve employees’ user-experience at work and will allow fast and easy self-services for employees and managers. People will have transparency on key aspects related to driving their individual career.
• Improve efficiency: With Cornerstone, Henkel’s HR team will be able to focus on more strategic tasks and will help the broader organisation become even more agile and scalable. It will help Henkel deliver consistent, global talent management processes, ensuring greater productivity and development for its people.
Comments on the News
“To remain competitive in the market, we need to actively drive change. In this transformation process, our people are key. Implementing Cornerstone is a big step in our talent management and development strategy. It is an integral part of our digitalization journey and enables employees to proactively drive their development,” says Sylvie Nicol, Corporate Senior Vice President Global Human Resources at Henkel.
“The feedback from our employees is consistently positive because Cornerstone allows us to create an intuitive, personalised experience for each user. As an organization, we are better able to direct training investments to where they add most value,” adds Lucas Kohlmann, Corporate Director Global Human Resources at Henkel.
“Henkel has ambitious plans to fulfil its strategy. To meet its goal of creating more sustainable value for its customers and consumers, it’s important that its people have the tools to play their part in driving the company forward,” said Vincent Belliveau, executive vice president and general manager EMEA at Cornerstone. “For many companies, it’s difficult to bring a consistent approach to learning and performance when employees are spread across many business units and geographies, but true to its innovative values, Henkel is making it a priority and we look forward to helping them digitise and transform their human capital management.”
• For more information about the Cornerstone Learning suite, visit https://www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk/learning-suite
• For more information about the Cornerstone Performance suite, visit https://www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk/performance-suite
• For more information about the Cornerstone Recruiting suite, visit https://www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk/recruiting-suite
Ansprechpartner: Fran Cator Stadt: Lincoln Telefon: +44 (0)1522 883640
Die PresseMitteilung stellt eine Meinungsäußerung des Erfassers dar. Der Erfasser hat versichert, dass die eingestellte PresseMitteilung der Wahrheit entspricht, dass sie frei von Rechten Dritter ist und zur Veröffentlichung bereitsteht. businesspress24.com macht sich die Inhalte der PresseMitteilungen nicht zu eigen. Die Haftung für eventuelle Folgen (z.B. Abmahnungen, Schadenersatzforderungen etc.) übernimmt der Eintrager und nicht businesspress24.com