Transforming the Talent Experience at Cornerstone Convergence EMEA 2019
More than 30 Cornerstone clients will present over the two-day conference, including Henkel, Novartis, Schneider Electric and Volvo Group London – 22 October 2019 – Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning, talent management and emerging talent experience software, today announced that it will host its annual client conference, Cornerstone Convergence EMEA, from 12th to 13th November, 2019 at the new and exciting location of Tobacco Dock, London.
This year’s event will bring together around 2,000 HR, business and talent management professionals to discuss the challenges and technological impacts on today’s workplace.
The conference will commence with a keynote speech from Vincent Belliveau, chief executive, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for Cornerstone, on Tuesday, 12th, at 9:00 am GMT, outlining and exploring the major market trends that are transforming businesses and the talent management industry in Europe, and how Cornerstone is supporting its European clients facing those challenges.
Cornerstone founder and CEO Adam Miller will also take to the mainstage on Tuesday, 12th at 13:30 pm GMT. Adam will share his strategic vision for the evolution of talent experience and how Cornerstone constantly strives for improvement and innovation.
The mainstage will feature a panel of inspirational clients: Schneider Electric, Henkel, Novartis and Xella Group will share their experiences and personal insights from their own HR transformation success stories.
Conference agenda highlights include:
• In-depth industry insights. Topical sessions will be led by distinguished learning and talent professionals from renowned global organisations, including Novartis, Volvo Group, Henkel, Schneider Electric, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Electrolux, BP and many more. They will be exploring key issues, from driving a culture of self-directed learning to improving gender balance through talent management.
• Breakout sessions. There will be over 40 breakout sessions across five tracks designed to help deliver strategic value to an organisation’s workforce initiatives. Workshops will also take place across two days and include ‘Impacting the business with your HR strategy’ workshop chaired by Mike Bollinger VP Global Thought Leadership & Advisory Services, and Arnab Banerjee, Principal of Thought Leadership & Strategy at Cornerstone. Attendees at this workshop will takeaway techniques to deliver process improvement and benchmarking, as well as true measurable impact to build a case for HR intervention.
• Partner and product expo. In addition to showcasing Cornerstone’s products and services, the expo hall will feature leading products and services from our partners looking to address all recruiting, performance and learning and HR needs, from payroll solutions to bite-sized learning and training courses.
• Premier guest speakers: One of this year’s guest speakers will be Great Britain’s joint-most successful Olympic athlete and six-time gold medalist, Sir Chris Hoy MBE. Chris will be sharing how he has dealt with intense training and competition, bouncing back from defeats and constantly striving to make small gains. The other special guest will be award-winning and bestselling author, Liggy Webb, who will be talking about the importance and art of resilience and how to cope when everything around you is constantly changing.
Comments on the news
“Henkel is delighted to be participating at Convergence EMEA 2019, and excited to be delivering our session ‘Cornerstone delivered in one year to Henkel employees: what we learned’, sharing our top tips for a successful global rollout from a technical, business and cultural perspective,” comments Lucas Kohlmann, Corporate Director Global Human Resources at Henkel.
“Across all of Europe, organisations are facing major technological and business disruption which bring new challenges including a growing skills gap. To keep up with this rapid pace of change, businesses need to instill a passion for continuous learning and upskilling amongst their workforce. As the world of work transforms, revolutionising the talent experience is key to succeed in both the short and long term, and to drive true business impact,” explains Vincent Belliveau, chief executive, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for Cornerstone. “These challenges are set to become only more prevalent, and with an impressive line-up of industry experts and insightful and impactful sessions, we will equip attendees with all the insights and inspiration they need to really hit the ground running in 2020.”
The Convergence 2019 Platinum sponsors are Bluewater, DXC Technology and Sopra HR Software, Silver sponsors are tts, TAMAHRIS, e-days, Reddsand and Northern Star. À la Carte sponsors include Beamery, CLEVIS Consult, activpayroll, Broadbean, skilla, HireRight, SQEPtech, Realtime Management, Quinyx and SmashFly. Content sponsors are Halifax Consulting, Speexx, Cegos and CyberU.
• View Convergence 2019 event details at http://www.cornerstoneconvergence.eu/
• Follow Convergence 2019 on Twitter at @CSODEMEA https://twitter.com/CSODEMEA or search #csodconf19. Also connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/csodcommunity/ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/cornerstoneondemand/
Ansprechpartner: Courtney Dean Stadt: Lincoln Telefon: 01522 883 640
Die PresseMitteilung stellt eine Meinungsäußerung des Erfassers dar. Der Erfasser hat versichert, dass die eingestellte PresseMitteilung der Wahrheit entspricht, dass sie frei von Rechten Dritter ist und zur Veröffentlichung bereitsteht. businesspress24.com macht sich die Inhalte der PresseMitteilungen nicht zu eigen. Die Haftung für eventuelle Folgen (z.B. Abmahnungen, Schadenersatzforderungen etc.) übernimmt der Eintrager und nicht businesspress24.com