register free | resend password

Pressemitteilungen zu dem Thema getronics


Unterkategorien

PresseMitteilungen zu dem Schlagwort getronics


DGAP-News: AURELIUS increases investment in Getronics

DGAP-News: AURELIUS AG / Key word(s): Investment AURELIUS increases investment in Getronics 05.08.2013 / 07:00 --------------------------------------------------------------------- AURELIUS increases investment in Getronics - AURELIUS increases interest to 78% via capital increase - Options were agreed upon to acquire the remaining 22 percent - Strategy of add-on acquisitions successful - Getronics Workspace Alliance raises customer interest Munich, August 5, 2013 - The Munich- ...


05.08.2013

Clarks Selects Getronics to Provide In-Store IT Support Throughout its 633 UK Retail Outlets

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/16/12 -- , the leading footwear specialist, today announces it has chosen in a multi-million euro deal to provide IT hardware support and maintenance across its 633 UK branches. The five-year contract is a continuation of the two firms' existing relationship and will see Getronics responsible for ongoing support, maintenance and break-fix services for hardware, such as store EPOS systems and Clarks' iconic 3D foot gauge. As part of the new ...


17.02.2012

DGAP-News: AURELIUS acquires Getronics activities in Europe and APAC from Dutch KPN

DGAP-News: AURELIUS AG / Key word(s): Acquisition AURELIUS acquires Getronics activities in Europe and APAC from Dutch KPN 24.01.2012 / 07:55 --------------------------------------------------------------------- AURELIUS acquires Getronics activities in Europe and APAC from Dutch KPN - Takeover of activities of the IT service provider in seven European countries (outside of the Netherlands) and in five Asian/Pacific countries (APAC) - Continuation of growth of the company to an ...


24.01.2012



All members: 9 438
Register today: 0
Register yesterday: 0
Members online: 0
Guests online: 57


Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.